Ontario Bar Exam Summaries
Your Success Is Our Success.
Looking for help? Get in touch with us
- You can use the summaries to review the entire bar exam material in a succinct manner. If you feel that you have read the entire material but cannot recall the topics you have read, reviewing the summaries would be a great way to jog your memory.
- Our summaries are provided in .docx format so that you can easily update them to suit your needs.
- The summaries can be used as a supplement to the indices or as an alternative to the indices.
The summaries are solely intended to assist test takers in navigating through the licensing material. Bar Exam Crackers does not, expressly or implicitly, represent, warrant, guarantee, or promise the accuracy of the summaries available on this website. Bar Exam Crackers will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in the summaries available on this website. Please see our disclaimers under the terms and conditions section of our website before purchasing the summaries.
Barrister & Solicitor
Last Updated In 2020
- ~50 Pages of Barrister Chapters Summaries
- Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Family Law, & Public Law Summaries
- ~100 Pages of Barrister & Solicitor Chapters Summaries
- Barrister & Solicitor Summaries
- ~50 Pages of Solicitor Chapters Summaries
- Business Law, Estate Planning & Real Estate Law Summaries
Practice Questions & Summaries
The Best Place To Practice For The Ontario Bar Exam
We’re just a quick message away.