Be Prepared For The Ontario Bar Exams
Looking for tutoring? Get in touch with us
Who We Are
Ready To Take The Next Step?
Practice Questions & Summaries
The summaries are solely intended to assist test takers in navigating through the licensing material. Bar Exam Crackers does not, expressly or implicitly, represent, warrant, guarantee, or promise the accuracy of the summaries available on this website. Bar Exam Crackers will not be held liable for any inaccuracies in the summaries available on this website. Please see our disclaimers under the terms and conditions section of our website before purchasing the summaries.
- ~50 Pages of Barrister Chapters Summaries
- Civil Litigation, Criminal Law, Family Law, & Public Law Summaries
- ~100 Pages of Barrister & Solicitor Chapters Summaries
- Barrister & Solicitor Summaries
- ~50 Pages of Solicitor Chapters Summaries
- Business Law, Estate Planning & Real Estate Law Summaries
What We Offer
380+ Practice Questions
We strongly believe that the path to success for the bar exams is PRACTICE – lots of practice.
How It Works?
Personalized 1 on 1
Our tutors are practicing Ontario lawyers. They have written the Ontario Bar Exams themselves and understand the complexity of structuring the material and navigating through the indices.
Our tutors’ goal is to ensure that you understand the bar material and feel confident walking into the exam and perform your best on test day.
We’re just a quick message away.